Saturday, November 1, 2008

Took me long enough, eh?

Below are a few pictures of the restaurant and my workspace. Some of my readers have been requesting these for quite a while, and so finally, here they are.

The first is the prep and storage area of the kitchen. You can see the huge butcher (and really all-purpose) table that I work at most often, the huge freezer, and in the way back is the pantry area. To the right is our walk-in refrigerator; I try to stay out of there because, well, it's cold.
Next is the actual cooking area. My station is the grill, stove, and deep fryer area, along with the cooler looking thing on the near-right side. The wok stations are farther down. Usually there are only three of us in that small space, though on busy nights, there are often all four of us cooks in there.

The final two are the dining rooms: the Chef Room and the main Dining Room. Those are bamboo tables which are very sturdy and very easy to clean. Great combo!

Okay, enough words, on the the pictures:



There you have it, a quick snapshot of my workplace (well, four snapshots I suppose...).

Thanks again for reading. Hope to see you at one of those tables soon!

K.

1 comment:

Shultz Family said...

Can guest dine in the chef's dinning room? Can you see you all cooking from this room? Just curious if we ever make it to the Everett area...I want to know all my options about dining at TR.